Saturday, December 17, 2005

Delphis BOISVERT+Marie GERVAIS

I have been searching for the marriage date & place of DELPHIS BOISVERT+MARIE GERVAIS for more than a year. All I know is that 5 of their children (don't know how many they had) were married at St. George parish, Manchester, NH:
OLIVINE m. Ulric GAMELIN in 1892;
ÉVA m. Joseph ST. GELAIS in 1911 (our lineage);
CLARA m. Oliva LAPLANTE in 1911;
ARTHUR m. Marie-Anne TREMBLAY in 1913;
NAZAIRE m. Joséphine ROY in 1902
I've read somewhere (can't recall where), that DELPHIS BOISVERT was born in Saint-Zéphirin, QC & MARIE GERVAIS was born in Sainte-Élizabeth, QC. No counties were mentioned. Thus far, I've checked the DROUIN (masculine & féminine) & have not found this couple. Nor have I found them in the following marriage directories in Manchester, NH (St. George, St. Marie, St. Augustin, St. Edmond, Blessed Sacrament), nor have I found their deaths listed in the PHANEUF Funeral Home Directory nor that of BOUFFORD. I have also checked the following MES AIEUX site: http://www.mesaieux.com/fr/default.htm
and they are not there.
Any help in traving the Delphis BOISVERT+Marie GERVAIS marriage & lineages would be appreciated. I would like to connect them with the many BOISVERT in my lineage, who were living in Manchester, Hillsborough County, NH
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment